The power of HP Converged Infrastructure is here.
IDG survey highlights needs for greater data center efficiency and automation
A recent survey conducted by IDG Research Services uncovers key findings related to server innovations that enable maximize the use of space, power and cooling within the data center, while reducing complexity and costs.
Take a moment to reflect upon the four questions from the survey:
- Are you manually tracking server locations and configuration?
- Is your data center staff overworked? Server workloads not optimized?
- Is your data center space challenged by the growing business demands?
- Does power and cooling costs continually exceed your monthly budget?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are facing a common trend shared by your peers.
HP ProLiant Gen8 servers --- with embedded intelligence across three dimensions— sense of location, power utilization, and thermal demand—deliver unique level of visibility and control over the energy efficiency of your data center.
HP Proactive Care provides higher value support that improves the availability and performance of industry-standard, virtualized environments. The service provides fast problem resolution, coupled with proactive services designed to help prevent problems before they occur.
Please fill out the form on the right to learn more about the survey results and the HP Discover Services in the IDG QuickPulse Dossier and get access to additional resources in our library.
- *For more information on claim substantiation, click here.
- Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.