Join the discussion.
On Tuesday, June 2, we'll conduct the following meetings held in Las Vegas at the Venetian Conference Center.
Join HP experts and fellow HP Customers for best practice sharing and the latest innovations. Find out what’s ahead at HP Discover. These meetings are open to all customers, but space is limited. Please select the meeting from the list below that best matches your interests and qualifications. You will receive a complete meeting confirmation closer to the event date.
Cloud and Automation Management
Join HP customers while they share use cases, experiences and benefits of an Orchestrated Datacenter. This event offers the opportunity to engage in a candid Q&A interaction with panelists and peers in the IT industry.
You should attend this event if you:
- seek to transition to a service centric IT, improve customer satisfaction or reduce cost.
- seek clarity around next steps in your journey to automate IT tasks, orchestrate IT processes and transform service delivery.
- need help to build, operate or optimize IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS.
- need to improve effectiveness or seek a painless approach for provisioning, patching and compliance of servers, virtual machines, databases and middleware
- need to improve effectiveness with incident remediation on monitoring tools, service fulfillment on service desk, disaster recovery and application release.
Time: 8:00am - 9:30am
Location: The Venetian Hotel and Conference Center, Room TBD
Panelists to include Verizon Wireless, Allstate Insurance, DirecTV, HPIT, FOX , United Health Group/Optum
Performance and Lifecycle Virtualization
Applications drive business optimization now more than ever, and given the complexity, velocity, and dynamism of mobile and other delivery environments, old approaches to performance testing and overall quality are rapidly becoming inadequate. Organizations need a comprehensive, adaptive performance test strategy that enables them to face the challenges of complex, highly dynamic applications. Join us to learn how you can build a performance center of excellence leveraging the HP Performance and Virtualization lifecycle solution. It is a fact that the earlier that problems are found in the application life cycle, the less costly they are to resolve. We will discuss how to take performance management to the level demanded by current environmental challenges for agile development as well as continuous integration and deployment.
This forum is for customers who are interested in learning from peers how they implemented HP Solutions to manage performance throughout the application lifecycle. Performance engineers, leads, managers and executives that are interested to learn what is new and ask any questions to bring solutions to manage end-to-end application performance.
Time: 8:00 - 9:30
Location: The Venetian Hotel and Conference Center